28 February Russian Survival Course New group
Language is one of the greatest challenges of living in Russia. Whist mastering Russian proves difficult and timely, the Survival Course will help you to avoid numerous difficulties in routine daily life. Being able to read the names of the metro stations alone will make your life in Moscow a lot easier.
This course is developed for those who don’t plan on spending hours on end on mastering the nuances of the Russian grammar, but simply want to feel more confident in the Russian-speaking environment.
The Survival Course covers the following topics:
- Understanding the alphabet, learning to read (syllables, simple words)
- Practicing the reading skills (reading street signs)
- Introducing yourself
- Being polite (saying «hello», «good bye», «thank you» ect)
- Asking for directions. Useful vocabulary: street, side-street, square
- Shopping: food, household. Useful vocabulary: fruit and vegetables, grocery, detergents
- Shopping: clothes, presents. Useful vocabulary: colours, sizes, clothes. You will learn to ask the shop assistant for help
The course lasts 2 months. The cost is 15 000 rub for the course. Classes take place in mini-groups.